3 bundles extension 100% Brazilian Cuticle aligned brazilian straight human hair
R886.84 – R2,246.65In Stock
* Selected Material: Our hair are 100% virgin human hair
* Fine Woekmanship: Perfect machine weft with strong glue
* Long Service Lift: More than 2 years
* Environmentally Friendly: Our hair without any chemical processed
Q1: What is Virgin Hair?
A: Virgin hair refers to hair that is completely unprocessed and intact. As virgin hair , it must meet rigorous standards
including: not been dyed, colored, bleached, chemically processed in any way. It comes from a single donor and all the cuticles
are intact running in the same direction.
Q2: What kinds of virgin hair do you supply?
A: We are a leading manufacture specialized in various Human hair products. We mainly produce Brazilian virgin hair, Peruvian
virgin hair, Malaysian virgin hair, Cambodian virgin hair, Chinese virgin hair, Eurasian virgin hair, Indian virgin hair,
Mongolian virgin hair, Russian virgin hair, Asian virgin hair, and so on.
Q3. How long does this virgin hair last?
A: How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it,then normally
it could last longer than 2 years.
Q4. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: It could be caused by dry hair. Pls make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb
the hair from time to time. And you could go to your stylist for further suggestions.
Q5: Can this virgin human hair extension be dyed, straightened and curled?
A: All of our human hair extensions can be dyed, straightened and curled. But our advice is not dying and straightening or curling
it too much, otherwise it will become dry, easy broken…just like our natural human hair.
Q6. What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Using good quality shampoo and hair conditioner regularly, do not use hair dryer too much.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q7: What type of Combing should I use?
A: 1. Use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb.
2. Avoid brushing the hair when it’s wet always.
3. When detangling your hair, start with the bottom of the extension and work your way up to reduce pulling at the hair.
Q8: How to tell human hair from synthetic hair?
A: Human hair has natural protein. It is easy to tell by burning and smell: human hair will be ash, which will go away after
pinching. Human hair will smell foul. When burning, the human hair will show white smoke.
While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke.
Moreover, human hair may have very little gray hair and split ends. It is normal but not a quality problem.
18 Inches, 14 inches, 8 inches, 12 inches, 20 INCHES, free sample, 10 inches, 16 Inches